Leather Gun Holster Thumb Break Outside the Waist (OWB) molded for GLOCK Models
Made from top quality cowhide leather to fit GLOCK Models
Fits GLOCK 19 23 32
- Fits belts up to 1.5″ wide
- Hand molded fit
- Open muzzle
- Thumb Break
- Right hand
LEATHER HOLSTER BREAK-IN
One of the side effects of wet molding is a consolidation of the leather fibers, which “shrinks” the holster. If the fit is too tight the first time when holstering your firearm, don’t force it. If you do force the firearm into the holster, it may be very difficult to remove. Instead, follow these simple steps to break in your new holster using a process called blocking:
- Place the unloaded firearm in a plastic freezer bag, or cover it in 2-3 layers of plastic kitchen wrap. Do not cover the grip.
- Insert the bagged/wrapped firearm slowly into the holster, gently twisting it side-to-side to minimize tearing of the bag/wrap.
- Once the firearm is completely seated in the holster, twist it about 1/16” in both directions 6-12 times.
- Allow the bagged/wrapped firearm to sit in the holster overnight or about 8-10hrs.
- Remove the firearm from the holster and remove the bag/wrap from the firearm.
- Insert the unloaded firearm into the holster, which should now be snug but not loose. If it is still too tight, repeat the above steps until the holster is broken in to your satisfaction.